Thursday, February 19, 2015

40 bags in 40 days challenge

These are the musings of a messy mom.

As I look around my house, I feel suffocated and stressed.
I look at the STUFF and I'm overwhelmed.

I'm re-evaluating things.  If I've been hanging on to that stuff, to do that project
for so long that I no longer remember what the project was.... YES.... it's time to take
action.

So, I found this idea on Facebook ,





 I clicked this link
http://www.whitehouseblackshutters.com/40-bags-in-40-days-2015/

 to read more and I'm in.  Thank you   Ann Marie Heasley!

The goal is to unclutter and fill bags or boxes of stuff and get rid of it.

I'm starting tomorrow.  ( Okay so technically I'm starting 2 days late- oh, if you are just starting,
there are 2 different schedule printables- one is dated and one isn't)


(I found the idea late Wednesday, and Thursday was booked so Friday it is)

I'll post pictures before and after....
if I can figure that out.


Care to join me?
Anyone else doing this and blogging about it?


Until next time......

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment