Saturday, April 18, 2015

Write in the corner where you are

This was me, today.







When I think of writing, This is the kind of idyllic spot that comes to mind.



closer view, 
I penned this while sitting where my little green purse is laying on these rocks.





(Even my blog name hopes to bring  up this type of imagery)
Maple trees in Spring time South Carolina.

                                                    Close up of maple leaves in fall.







But realistically, most of my writing happens more often in a place like this

(This is my little writing corner .)





or this

                    (okay, I have to clean it off before I sit to write at my kitchen table)

or this


(We eat at the other end of the table, Sewing, writing, and miscellaneous crafting as well as  homeschool planning and clutter happen at this end)







I want my house to look like this........

                                    (well not exactly like this, but neat and sweet like this)



But this is a more realistic view.


             This was after several hours of play, my two shortshots, and two of my grandbabies.
            Yes, four kids are in this photo, one is not visible, she's sitting on her Aunt Sgirl's lap.


My point is, where ever you are, enjoy your life and make the most of TODAY!




If you can do better, keep striving towards it, but don't allow the distance from where you want to be and where you are to, hold you down.



Serve the Lord with Gladness.....Psalm 100:2

Whatsoever you do, so it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men.   Colossians 3;23.



(PS, read that title  to the tune of that song from days gone by "Brighten the corner where you are")


No comments:

Post a Comment